Where the wild things play
Scale towers, swing from zip lines, zoom down slides and traverse underground tunnels, and then cool off in the WildRootz stream.
Eco-friendly and awesome
Playtime at Pensthorpe is unlike anything else. WildRootz and Hootz House give kids freedom to explore, learn and be themselves, surrounded by nature. From the natural materials we’ve used to the bold signs that get little minds buzzing, it’s a truly wild experience they won’t forget.
Set across nearly two acres, WildRootz is the ultimate adventure playground–and your tickets give you all-day access. With 30 experiences to explore, including hills, tunnels, burrows, and slides, little kids (and kids at heart)can run wild to their hearts’ content.
- Clamber up The Worm, our 11-metre-high slide tower. Explore its 15 different levels and whoosh down three extreme shoots.
- Build castles and bury tiny toes in the sandpit
- Zoom at high speeds down The Flyway – our zippy zipline
- Get lost in The Rookery, a giant nest and maze made from 140 huge timber logs
- Cool off in the WildRootz stream and cook up a storm in the Mud Kitchen
- Traverse tunnels for an intrepid underground experience