Christmas Market 2023
Sunday 26th November
10 am – 4 pm
Get into the festive spirit and find the perfect presents for all your loved ones at our annual Christmas market! Attended by the region’s best food and drink suppliers, artists and craft makers, our Christmas Market provides shoppers with a welcome change of scenery from the high street, with pop-up stalls, all in a relaxed and spacious outdoor environment. Escape the city crowds and discover bespoke creations, creative gift ideas and delicious treats made from boutique producers, many of whom are from the local area.
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW FOR STALLHOLDERS AND VENDORS
- £3 entry
- Free entry for annual members and under 16’s
- Entry to the Christmas Market does not include entry into the reserve.
- The event will run from 10am – 4pm.
- Dogs are welcome as the market is outside the reserve
- If we get large numbers of visitors we may need to temporarily close the car park at short notice- please keep an eye on our social media channels on the day for the most up to date information.
- Card payments are accepted by most vendors, but please bring cash with you just in case of a temperamental card machine on the day!
Summer Quilting Workshop
Course teacher Sally Holman will guide you through quilting techniques, suitable for complete beginners to more advanced level. Come and join our group in the café function room, it’s a relaxed atmosphere with fellow sewers.
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Badger Watching Evening
Spend an evening, from a viewpoint in the trees, watching these amazing nocturnal creatures. With the chance to see other elusive animals in their natural habitats.
7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Butterfly & Dragonfly Walk
Find all the butterfly & dragonfly hotspots on this walk around the reserve with our expert warden. Observe them in their natural habitats where you’ll find lots of lovely flora and insect life.
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm