Get into the festive spirit and find the perfect presents for all your loved ones at our annual Christmas market!
FREE entry for Annual Members and Under 16’s
Sunday 27th November, 10am – 4pm
Get into the festive spirit and find the perfect presents for all your loved ones at our annual Christmas market! Attended by the region’s best food and drink suppliers, artists and craft makers, our Christmas Market provides shoppers with a welcome change of scenery from the high street, with pop-up stalls, all in a relaxed and spacious outdoor environment. Escape the city crowds and discover bespoke creations, creative gift ideas and delicious treats made from boutique producers, many of whom are from the local area.
Tickets available to book here
- £2 entry
- Free entry for annual members and under 16’s
- Entry to the Christmas Market does not include entry into the reserve. We will be offering discounted entry into the park of £6.95 for those who have visited the market
- The event will run from 10am – 4pm.
- Dogs are welcome as the market is outside the reserve
- If we get large numbers of visitors we may need to temporarily close the car park at short notice- please keep an eye on our social media channels on the day for the most up to date information.
- Card payments are accepted by most vendors, but please bring cash with you just in case of a temperamental card machine on the day!
The North Norfolk Pole
Join us at The North Norfolk Pole for a magical experience with Santa Claus! Children will love meeting Santa and his elves, listening to stories about Christmas, making a festive craft creation, along with making their own magical Reindeer Food and choosing their own Christmas present from the present room!
10:15 am – 4:15 pm
Snowy Survivors Trail
Brrr… Get your woolly explorer hats on, ready for our Christmas trail in WildRootz! Follow the trail to discover whether our animals Hibernate, Adapt or Migrate to survive the winter.
10:00 am – 4:00 pm